1. Complete Application Form
Complete our student Application Form, and make sure you read all the pre-enrolment information available on this website.
2. Provide relevant documents
Check the entry requirements for your selected course(s), and provide relevant documents:
- A clean copy of passport
- A copy of your current visa
- Academic qualification and results, Including year 12 and above translated to English
- Evidence of student’s English language proficiency (IELTS certificate, PTE, etc.)
3. Submit your application
Students can send their signed and dated along with other supportive documents to email@example.com
4. Receive your offer letter
If your application is successful, you will receive a letter of offer from us. Once you send us the signed offer letter along with the payment receipt for the tuition fee, we will send you an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
Call +61(03) 9600 1194
Or request a call back from one of our FTI team members.